annonces mobile

vendredi 6 septembre 2019

Time is the concatenation !

A process is a set of functions A process is function in time,concatenation is a order relation on the same mathematical branch:

I put the cardboard = F0

I open the box = F1

I take the object in the box = F2

I put the object on the shelf = F3

concatenation ( x ) is the operation that binds the functions F0 x F1 x F2 x F3 = orderly process so finesse of analysis.

F0 * F1 * F2 * F3 = F1 * F2 * F0 * F3 less fine because it is organizational bazaars: In algorithmic analysis the concatenation is superior to a ring or a body! The multiplication because of this impoverished distributivity the analysis of a problem: A process is a set of functions:

I open the box = F1

multiplied by

I take the object in the box = F2

multiplied by

I put the cardboard = F0

multiplied by

I put the object on the shelf = F3

multiplied by

equal

multiplied by

I put the cardboard = F0

multiplied by

I open the box = F1

multiplied by

I take the object in the box = F2

multiplied by

I put the object on the shelf = F3

(x) is the operation that binds the functions F0 (x) F1 (x) F2 (x) F3 = orderly process so finesse of analysis.

A process is a set of functions A process is function in time:

I put the cardboard = F0

I open the box = F1

I take the object in the box = F2

I put the object on the shelf = F3

concatenation is the operation that binds the functions F0xF1xF2xF3 = orderly process so finesse of analysis.

Same for addiditon F0 + F1 + F2 + F3 equal F1 + F2 + F0 + F3!

I put the object on the shelf = F3

add to

equal

add to

I put the cardboard = F0

add to

I open the box = F1

add to

I take the object in the box = F2

add to

I put the object on the shelf = F3

Where does the analytical gag come from?

The beginners in analysis confuse the levels of abstractions and finesse of analytisis of concatenation.Them they replace to simplify by the addition. They replace to simplify by the addition which is a fair aposition to other property we say mathematical law

This is all sense concatenation (x) is the finesse in linearity

When we pause the mutiplication and read it in his head, it is not the thing that one does conceptually by thinking about it. Beginners think and confuse these two concepts an abstractions levels: ask in writing and read / think the reading of this functional linéarity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire