annonces mobile

lundi 26 novembre 2018

notes to myself

We are thinking beings. we all think the day. Sometimes we communicate a part of our thoughts: we dialogue, then forget. what can we do with aging? we know sticky notes why not automate them. How would these notes work in the near future? and, quite simply by storing the different ionic waves coming out of our brains. How to do for what apply to us? we would have to address to ourselves some ions which would be transformed into a letter thanks to a voice recognition and a directory to send them to whom by right. How can I prevent anyone from following a conversation between me and me? It's by encrypting our conversation and assigning a decryption key to the conversation. If I want to communicate then yes I can communicate my key to someone else, otherwise it remains to me and only to me.

1 commentaire:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    RépondreSupprimer